Copyright, disclaimer and privacy statements
Crown copyright ©. Copyright material on this website is protected by copyright owned by the Ministry of Social Development on behalf of the Crown. Unless indicated otherwise for specific items or collections of content (either below or within specific items or collections), this copyright material is licensed for re-use under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand Licence (external site link). In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute it to the Ministry of Social Development and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems, trademarks, photography or imagery on the website or to the website’s design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
The information available on or through this web site is intended to provide general information to the public. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of this information.
Those accessing this web site are advised:
- Child, Youth and Family makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this web site, nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
- Child, Youth and Family may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this web site without notice.
- The content of this web site should not be construed as legal, business or tax advice and visitors to this web site should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this web site.
- Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
- This notice of disclaimer and copyright should accompany any information printed or down loaded from the web server.
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (e.g. through online forms or email requests), we will only use that information to communicate with you.
We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, you can email us or write to us at:
Ministry of Social Development
P O Box 1556
Fax: 64 4 918 0099