Care and Protection Social Work Resource Assistant, Manurewa
|Job Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Published Date:||11 September 2012|
|Closing Date:||18 September 2012|
We currently have a vacancy for a Care and Protection Social Work Resource Assistant in our Manurewa site. The Social Work Resources Assistant provides administration support and support services to Social Workers that promote the protection, well being and best management of children and young persons in safe families.
We can offer you:
- A salary between $34,500 and $44, 954
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- Ongoing training and regular supervision
- Colleagues who are committed to the highest standards of work
The Social Work Resource Assistant works under the supervision and guidance of their Supervisor and is responsible for the delivery of a range of tasks, including routine information gathering and recording.
This role will also require:
- A high level of competence in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Effective organisation, planning and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of customer focused financial and administrative support services
- A clean, current full driver’s licence (able to operate a manual motor vehicle) is required
Child, Youth and Family, a service of the Ministry of Social Development (MSD), recognises and has a commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
Please find the job description and application form for your completion. Please note that you will need to save the attached application before you begin completing it. Your signatures will be obtained if and when you are selected for an interview.
Please forward your completed application form, quoting the CYF number, along with an up to date curriculum vitae to Mike using the link below. Enquiries can be directed to Amanda at the email address below or on (09) 913 1212.
Applications close Tuesday 18th September 2012 – 5.00pm